Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Great news from oncologist today! My body is responding very well to chemo. Tumors have reduced significantly in size and brightness. The cancer is dying faster than anticipated. Reduced the total number of treatments ordered making me now half way done with chemo. Still feels radiation is needed. Also, (drumroll) thyroid function is currently normal!!! Second appointmnet of day was with the surgeon who liked how the new port looks, hugged me and sent me on my way. This is the first week since diagnosis that I had appointments on Monday that did not result in various other appointments throughout the week. Thankful for all who are praying - this is going so well. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

1 comment:

bernitta said...

Praise the Lord!!!! He is faithful and hears all of our prayers and praises. We are not going to stop praying now either or even when victory is complete.

Love in Christ
Bernitta Kountz